Tuesday, 18 October 2011

New experience of life

It has been such a new experience of life. Never thought the life would take a turn like this. Every part of the life has taught a lesson in some way. Everything has its own meaning and that makes us strong to understand the depth of it. The most beautiful thing god has created is love and to be loved. The day we come to know the meaning of love that day becomes the most beautiful day of our lives. My personal experience follows, "When i saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I talked to you, I was afraid to touch you.  When I touched you, I was afraid to love you. When I loved you, I was afraid to be yours. Now when I am yours, I am afraid to loose you."
This feeling comes when start considering someone to be your life and your whole world is surrounded by that person. Someone meets you and that time you both are strangers, slowly something clicks and you start liking that person, that liking wants you to know that person, when you know that person and that makes you fall in love for him.
My all the blogs would be dedicated to my love. He just taught me to be the best and made me learn the life. I owe all my dedication, sincerity, care, happiness, love to him.
I want to be a part of all his happiness and sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment